Step by Step Facial at HomeAn easy and quick home made remedy for facial which you can easily do at home without anyone help. Some important steps are there which give you guidance and instruction about how do to easy step by step facial at home. You'll have no need to go in beauty salon or beauty parlour.
Step 1: Cleansing
For cleansing the face, use non lathering cleanser.
- Apply cleanse on your face.
- Massage it after application of cleansing cream. Massage in circular manner on your face and neck thoroughly.
- Leave the cleanser for a few minutes on your face so that all the dirt, stale make-up and oils could dissolve completely.
- Take a cotton pads and gently wipe the cleanser off.
- Gently rinse off your face with warm water.
Step 2: Scrubbing
Scrub will help you to detached dead cells of the skin. Leave the face soft and beautiful.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Using fingers, massage your face and neck with a good quality scrub in a gentle way.
- Leave it for 10 minutes then rinse off.
Step 3: SteamingSteaming softens and hydrates the skin. After steaming, remove black-heads and white-heads with an applicator.
- Put a towel over your head.
- Fill a sink with hot water.
- Lean over the top of the sink to capture the steaming effect of hot water on your face and neck.
- Repeat the step for 5-10 minutes.
- Pat dries your face with a tissue.
- Lastly, remove blackheads and whiteheads.
Step 4: Facial Mask
- Apply facial mask on your whole face and neck.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- After applying mask, lay-down on bed and relax. You can also use cook eye pads if you like.
- Gently rinse off the mask when it completely becomes dry.
- Masking will help you in closing pores and refresh the face.
- Pat dry your face using soft towel.
Step 5: Toning
For toning the face, use alcohol-free tonner.
- Take a cotton pad and pour some facial tonner on it.
- Smooth tonner over the skin. Pay attention on the oily areas like nose, forehead and chin.