How to make Easter Bunny Cake at Home
Easter Bunny Cake is one of the easier one then the other cakes. It doesn’t take long time to prepare and cook. No needs to have the expensive ingredients. Here is the pattern of Easter Bunny Cake which will help you in preparing with ease.
|Easter Bunny Cake|
- Two 9 inches Round Cake Pans
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix (18.25 oz)
- Vanilla or Chocolate Frosting
- 2 Cups of Pink Coconut
- Red food colour
- Different Colors of Candies for decoration
Method of Preparation (Easter Bunny Cake)
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions given in the packet. Now take a two 9 inches round pans and bake the cake mix at 350°F for 30 minutes. After that cool it down for 10 minutes. Now remove the rack and leave it to cool for one hour.
- Take a large serving tray and set one cake on it. Now for making the bunny ears cut other cake into two large pieces and a bow tie (arrange as the picture shown above). Cover the cake with vanilla or chocolate frosting.
- Take one cup of coconut and colour it with the pink by few drops of red food colour and shake it well in the plastic bag. Also sprinkle the red food colours on bunny ears then sprinkle the head with one cup of white coconut. Now decorate it with jellybeans and candies according to your choice.
- Serves for 16 people
- Active preparation time is 35 minutes
- Total preparation time approx. 2 hours 10 minutes.