How to Get Rid of Chubby Cheeks and Lose Facial Fat
The chubby face does not like by everyone and yes! There are some who feels chubbiness as their beauty enhancer. It may be contoured but never all the time. To get the perfect jaw line and defined cheekbones, you need to do a big struggle yourself. Healthier facial look does not suit everybody but sometime it may be good for the people who are healthy and fat. Fuller face, on the other hand has its own beauty. The healthier face, chubby face and the plump one, all differ with each other. Follow the instructions and get a solution according to your problem.
It is assured that if you have fuller chubby face so you are definitely overweight. In this case, the concentration of reducing the cheek fat is not enough but you have to try losing all your body fat. Your facial fat while working out for it will be decreased along with your body fat.
It is not as much difficult as you are taking it. Just follow the exercises given below to tone your face and get the perfect cheeks.
1. Cheekbone Roll Exercise
It is specially done for reducing the fats around your cheeks. It is considered with face-yoga routines. This exercise is generally recommended for the old-aged persons. In such persons, the facial tissues become saggy and make your face look like thin and all the fat is collected on the top of the facial fat so the face starts to look chubby.
The advantage of cheekbone roll exercise is it increases the blood circulation of cheeks and give a glowing appearance to your face.
- First place your index fingers by pressing them under your cheekbones, you will see the fingertips are aligned in a vertical manner along with your pupils and with your nostrils, it would be aligned horizontally.
- Start rotating your fingertips in a clockwise motion.
- Continue rotating for 60 seconds.
- Do this exercise two times daily.
2. Air-Puffing Exercise
This exercises is effective for the lip muscles and cheekbones, by working with this exercise, it will gradually thinning them and works to tightens them. It is thought to be one of the most ideal way to loose cheek fat.
- Turn your lips inward and close your mouth.
- Blow air into your mouth, in this way your lips will puff out. Be in that position for 10 seconds.
- Shift the air to the left cheek inside and maintain the position for 10 seconds.
- Now shift it to the right cheek inside and hold it down for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the process for 20 times again and again. Do this exercise two times daily.
3. Fish-Face Exercise
This is an interesting and easy exercise for tightening up the cheekbones by pulling it.
- Firmly suck your cheeks inside your mouth and gather the lips outward. At this point, your face will appear like a fish.
- Be in that position for 30 seconds then take a deep breathes. Repeat it again for 30 seconds more.
- Repeat approximately 10 times.
- Do this as much as you can.
4. Fish-Blow Exercise
This method is reversible to all that are previously described. It needs to move the facial muscles in the opposite direction. Blow your cheeks outward will start the stimulation of facial muscles, in this way your cheeks will expand and churn fat around the apple of your cheeks.
- Push both of your cheeks outward and blow air in your mouth.
- Maintain the position for 30 seconds.
- Relax for some time then blow your cheeks again for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise for 10 times per session.
- Do at least two times and as much as you can do it.
5. Push and Smile Exercise
In this exercise, you will require pushing your cheeks backwards and smile to spread out the cheek muscles. Stretching of your lips while smiling should be gentle so the wrinkles may not formed. The benefit you will get here is the jaw and cheekbones will get the nice tone.
- Stretch your face around the cheekbones back with the help of your palms.
- Smile a wide.
- Maintain this position for 5 seconds, release the smile and make sure that you are still stretching your cheeks with palms. Repeat smiling about 10 times for 5 seconds.
- Free your hands and repeat the exercise 5 times per session.
- Do at least two sessions daily.
6. Tongue Tease Exercise
This exercise also targets your facial muscles and let them spread widely.
- While pulling your cheeks back gently, stick out your tongue. You will feel the cheekbone area will tight at this point.
- Maintain the position for 10 seconds then relax.
- Repeat 20 times in each session.
- Do at least twice daily.
Exercises for the Chin and Jaw
1. Chin-Enhancing Exercise
Unfortunately, the fats accumulate in the area where your neck and chin are merged together. Therefore, it looks something like double chin, often triple chin. It is mostly undesirable to handle with because it is a clear identification of having unhealthy building fats.
This exercise is so recommended to work out the muscles related to chin and for shaping the jaw line.
- Lift your neck toward the ceiling for 1 second, before doing so you would have to hold on your face and neck upright then bring it down again so you will look straight.
- Repeat the procedure with up-and-down movement for 20 times.
- Do the exercise as much as you can or do it two times a day.
The benefit of this exercise is it helps in the stretching of the jaw and pulls in the chin muscles. Start with hard work and gradually decreasing it.
- Lift your head towards the ceiling in this way that your upper and lower lips are pulling inward, imitating that you are an old person without dentures. You will feel the tightness in your neck and chin muscles.
- Keep the position still for 10 seconds then release.
- Repeat the process for 20 times.
- Do this as much as you can.
It targets your chin and jaw area and engages the entire of your head to work. By performing this exercise on the regular basis, you will feel the fat around your chin and jaw areas are reducing gradually. Another advantage is it helps in the increasing blood circulation thus produces energy.
- First look straight then close your eyes.
- Tilt your head at the side position then slowly move your face upward to the ceiling, then tilt it to the left. Repeat the process from the right again.
- This rotating exercise should be performed 10 times then relax a while.
- Repeat about 10 times and do this exercise daily.
- In your daily diet routine, cut down the fried foods, processed foods containing high contents of sodium due to which bloating occurs through water retention? Try to eat foods containing fiber, green vegetables and fruits are essential. You should concentrate over the healthy diet to reduce the overall fat from your body and from your face too.
- Do not eat anything before getting to bed, have some physical exercise between dinner and bedtime.
- Cut down the sugary and carbonated drinks then drink lots of water and keep your face flushed of toxins which is the right way to lose weight.
- Do physical activities like swimming, dancing, jogging, running, climbing the stairs.
- And the last thing is smile a lot.